- The Fragrance Counter only sell 100% genuine products. We do not sell any
copies or fakes.
- All stock and prices are subject to availability.
- All sales are in pound sterling.
- All sales to the UK or EU include VAT at the prevailing UK VAT rate excluding sales to Germany.
- Sales to Germany are sold at the prevailing German VAT rate under EU distance selling regulations. The German VAT number (Steuerzahlerin) is 25/246/57293.
- All sales outside of the EU are VAT EXCLUSIVE. Prices stated are VAT EXCLUSIVE in these circumstances.
- The Fragrance Counter may not automatically issue an invoice with each sale but will email an appropriate invoice immediately upon request.
- Please note special offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased
at the offer price. The Fragrance Counter will not offer a refund for items
bought at a higher price when it is not on special offer at the time of
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of
your details to a third party, unless you have given The Fragrance Counter
express permission to do so.
- Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This
may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address
details. The Fragrance Counter reserves the right to cancel any orders if
this information cannot be supplied.
- The Fragrance Counter reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the
Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by e-mail if this is the
- If The Fragrance Counter has insufficient stock to deliver the goods
ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an
alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the
cost of the unavailable goods. The Fragrance Counter will not be obliged to
offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- For our returns policy please visit 'returns' use this link
- Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail will be refunded the cost
of products upon receipt, not including postage. Customers will be notified
and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then need to reorder the
goods if they are still required.
- Orders not received, which were dispatched by Standard Postage, will not
be deemed 'missing' until 28 working days have passed, therefore no resend
or refund will be offered until after this period.
- If an order is not received you must notify The Fragrance Counter in
writing or by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made
after this time.
- The Fragrance Counter shall have no liability to you for any failure to
deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage
or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance
beyond its reasonable control.
- All products and images displayed on this website remain copyright of the brand owner.
|home : his : hers : gift sets : blog : contact||
don't be the last to know - sign up here for our e-news